GIGA 33W GaN Charger
All orders are shipped from our offices in the USA, UK, Australia and Netherlands.
- United States Shipping
Expedited Shipping (2-3 business days)
- Australia Shipping
Express Post SYD (1 - 3 business days)
Parcel Post SYD (3 - 6 business days)
- United Kingdom Shipping
Royal Mail 24 (Next Business Day)
- Europe Shipping
Direct Tracked INT (5 to 11 business days)
- Canada Shipping
Direct Tracked US (5 to 11 business days)
- Rest Of The World Shipping
Direct Tracked Int (5 to 11 business days)
• The Only Charger You'll Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Giga 33W has the power you need to charge your MacBook Air, iPhones, Androids, iPad Pro, Pixel, and More
• Super Fast Charging: All GIGA chargers are compatible with iPhone 13 series 20W fast charging. GIGA also supports the Samsung 25W Super Fast Charging (PPS) protocol. 3× faster than with an original 5W charger.
• Safe and Efficient: The Giga GaN charger has Smart-Power distribution to safely charge your devices.
• Super Compact Design: It comes in a Sleek, Compact Design. 30% smaller than an Original 45W charger
What's in the Box?
- 1 x 33W Giga GaN Charger
- 1 x Plug Type (UK or EU or AU)
One Tiny Charger For All Your Devices
Giga 33W has the power you need to charge your MacBook Air, iPhones, Androids, iPad Pro, Pixel, and More
More Value For Your Money
Super Compact Design
Its compact design ensures that it fits seamlessly into any bag or backpack, making it the perfect accessory for those who value convenience and portability while charging your devices on-the-go.
iPhone 13/Galaxy S22 20W & 25W Fast Charge compatible
Volta Giga 33W adapter provides fast charging and power delivery, allowing you to charge your devices quickly and efficiently.
Smart Power Distribution
Say Goodbye to Old Power Bricks
As seen on
Hear from our happy customers
Still, have questions? Send us an e-mail - email@example.com
What is GaN
Simply put, it is an abbreviation for the chemical compound Gallium Nitride. It possesses some unique properties that make it an excellent semiconductor, touted as the most suitable replacement for silicon. With wide-ranging applications in consumer electronics; from microwave ovens, blu-ray discs to chargers, chances are that your next piece of electronics could be powered by GaN.
What are the benefits of GaN technology
Gallium Nitride is a wide band gap semiconductor, meaning it can operate at higher voltage and temperature ranges than conventional semiconductors like silicon. The GaN crystalline structure is also low-resistance allowing for very high electron mobility, and this is why it is now being widely adopted in chargers as a very small fraction of conducted electricity is lost to heat, giving more energy to power your devices.
Worldwide Universal Adapters
For your convenience and seamless use of GIGA worldwide.
Each 200W GIGA comes with x3 (AU, UK & EU) interchangeable plug converters that offer worldwide compatibility.
Making GIGA your perfect travel companion! Seamlessly connect with GIGA and go.